February 22, 2008

My First Blog!


So I was inspired by my friend Crystal to start a blog. I love reading hers and from there reading all of her adoption buddies' blogs. Not that I have any exciting and scary and adventurous adoption stories to tell. But I do have an adorable toddler and a baby on the way (and a puppy on the way!). So I thought this would be a good way to share what's happening in our lives with people we don't get to see or talk to very often!

So, we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

My Franks said...

It looks good bunny!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Soon you'll have me on the edge of my seat waiting for more. OK. A little exaggerated, but fun none-the-less. Maybe I'll start a blog. Life of a mommy-wife, new to the stay at home game. I have miniature dramas everyday!

Anonymous said...

Momma Till said.....I love the picture of my favorite boys....and my favorite daughter-in-law!!!

Unknown said...

This is GREAT!!! I love it! I will be checking in regularly to see how things are going... Love you!